Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- A Name Tested by Time The Yetter name is known by generations of farm families. By listening and responding to the needs of farmers over the years, we have forged strong, lasting relationships. This is the cornerstone of Yetter Farm Equipment’s time-tested reputation for value, service...nbsp;
- Open position: Ag Mechanical Design Engineer
Yetter Manufacturing, a leader in the design and production of farm equipment located in Colchester, IL, has an opening for a Ag Mechanical Design Engineer. This position is responsible for the engineering of new product and...nbsp;
- rn"As a Yetter dealer, I maintain a close relationship with the Yetter team to stay up to date on the newest products and to discuss industry news. But when I need information quickly and a phone call is not an option, I turn to the Yetter website. The restructuring of the product informatio...s."rn
- You want your equipment to keep running, year after year. That's why we think it's important for you to understand Yetter Farm Equipment’s commitment to providing you with products built for years of use.
From design to final assembly, Yetter products are constructed to withstand the ...t it.
Open Position: Quality Manager
Job Summary: The Quality Manager is responsible for the overall development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s Quality Management System (QMS). The Quality Manager ensures that all products meets both external and ...o.com
- rn"I've been selling Yetter Farm Equipment products for 15 years, and every year Yetter has adapted its products to meet the current needs of producers. I think this flexible and progressive culture has energized Yetter for the past 80 years, making it a strong and growing agri-business.rn"N...t!"rn
- Open position: Quality Control Technician
PPAP review for compliance ability
PPAP preparation and submittal to customers
Performs final quality inspection of finished product
Conducts process and product sample audits for compliance to specifications
- Quickly make adjustments to the Yetter Air Adjust products with the 2940 In-Cab-Controller, also available in an ISOBUS-compatible option.
- Why join the team at Yetter?
A progressive company
We are in touch with the needs of our industry as we lead the way in residue management attachments, fertilizer application products, and row crop products. As the processes of farming change, our products evolve to meet the need.
- rnBrent Jungman of Jungman Wildlife Supply has developed over 200 wildlife-habitat planters made from Yetter products. Using the 71 Planter Unit with the 2967 Screw Adjust Residue Managers mounted on the front of the planter, Jungman has created a unique design. "It took a little trial and e...t."rn