Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- The tool-mounted 2967-039 Residue Manager for Fertilizer Toolbars provides residue management before planting.
- The industry’s first coulter/residue manager combination, the 2967-115 Pin Adjust Residue Manager works with the Yetter 2960-127/134 No-Till Coulter for residue clearing and soil preparation during planting.
- Take control from the cab with the pneumatic 2940-010 Air Adjust Coulter/Residue Manager Combo, a unit-mounted coulter with an adjustable floating residue manager.
- Achieve coulter tillage and residue management with the 2967-006 Floating Residue Manager.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- Prevent build-up with Yetter residue floating row cleaner for C Shank with high-strengh steel arm to take on tough residue - product 2967-033.
- The 2967 Narrow Rigid Residue Manager is perfect for planters that have limited clearance for residue management.
- Perform residue management, nutrient management and seedbed preparation in the fall or spring with the 2984 Maverick HR Plus.
- Soil resistance keeps residue management tools operating properly. Consequently, managing residue in soft soils can be extremely tricky. Fortunately, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this list of tips for preparing the perfect seedbed in even the softest soil conditions.