Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- Perform residue management, nutrient management and seedbed preparation in the fall or spring with the 2984 Maverick HR Plus.
- Soil resistance keeps residue management tools operating properly. Consequently, managing residue in soft soils can be extremely tricky. Fortunately, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this list of tips for preparing the perfect seedbed in even the softest soil conditions.
- The 3400/3500 Min-Till Rotary Hoe is the ideal fit for higher-residue operations.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- rnWhen Don Norwood told Yetter he needed a floating residue manager for his highly erodible no-till farm in the Tennessee hills, Yetter listened.rnThe previous year, Don had purchased a used eight-row Monosem twin planter with fixed Yetter residue managers. As they crossed the bean stubble a...ll.rn
- "My Yetter 2967 Screw Adjust Residue Managers cleared the path to higher yields in my soybeans. I added them to my 1790 John Deere planter with 15-inch spacing. My no-till soybean yields were an award-winning 89.77—the fourth highest in the country in all categories. Clearing...nbsp;
- The tool-mounted 2967-039 Row Cleaner for Fertilizer Toolbars provides residue management before planting.
- Jerry Groth is always looking for ways to get a better stand of corn on his mostly no-till farm, which is why he decided to test out the Yetter 2967-035 Residue Manager for No-Till Coulters with SharkTooth® wheels in a side-by-side comparison.rnOn a 1,000-foot plot with four rows, he pla...ers."
- The Finger Wheel moves residue, clods, rocks, and other debris to help improve planting conditions.