Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- The high-capacity 2000 Series All Steer Cart can be used for fertilizer or herbicide as you plant, side-dress, strip-till, or cultivate.
- Thank you for purchasing a Yetter product. You can be confident that its performance will not just meet but exceed your highest expectations!
To assist customers, like you, with the operation of Yetter products, you have access to a library of thorough product manuals. Each is designed with...5777.
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- View English catalog:
Download and view the PDF
View Russian catalog:
Download and view Russian PDF
View French catalog:
Download and view French PDF
View German catalog:
Download and view German PDF
- The Finger Wheel moves residue, clods, rocks, and other debris to help improve planting conditions.
- Traditional closed gauge wheels tend to plug when planting conditions are less than ideal. The Spoke Planter Gauge Wheel from Yetter helps you avoid that frustrating downtime.
- The Beveled Wheel moves residue, clods, rocks, and other debris to help improve planting conditions.
- The 2960-020-MW No-Till Coulter, which features a multi-wave blade, lightly tills the ground in front of Case IH planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- The 2960-039-MW No-Till Coulter, which features a multi-wave blade, lightly tills the ground in front of Monosem planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- rnBruce and Jerry Bergman have used the Yetter 2000-gallon All Steer High-Capacity Cart on their family farm for the past two years. The first spring, they used it behind a 24-row strip-till toolbar; the second spring, they used it behind a 24-row planter. They are pleased with the cart for ...l."rn