Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- A Name Tested by Time The Yetter name is known by generations of farm families. By listening and responding to the needs of farmers over the years, we have forged strong, lasting relationships. This is the cornerstone of Yetter Farm Equipment’s time-tested reputation for value, service...nbsp;
- Open position: design engineer
Uses CREO to develop designs or create drawings
Acts as product technical expert for production, sales, and service departments
Coordinates product development from concept through production release, which includes prototype desi...nbsp;
- You want your equipment to keep running, year after year. That's why we think it's important for you to understand Yetter Farm Equipment’s commitment to providing you with products built for years of use.
From design to final assembly, Yetter products are constructed to withstand the ...t it.
- rn"As a Yetter dealer, I maintain a close relationship with the Yetter team to stay up to date on the newest products and to discuss industry news. But when I need information quickly and a phone call is not an option, I turn to the Yetter website. The restructuring of the product informatio...s."rn
- Wholegoods Price Book* (PDF format)
Catalog Price List** (Microsoft Excel format)
*The wholegoods price book became effective on April 11, 2018.
**The parts price book became effective on February 7, 2018.
Downloadable Yetter Ads (PDF format)
- rn"I've been selling Yetter Farm Equipment products for 15 years, and every year Yetter has adapted its products to meet the current needs of producers. I think this flexible and progressive culture has energized Yetter for the past 80 years, making it a strong and growing agri-business.rn"N...t!"rn
- Open position: quality control technician
PPAP review for compliance ability
PPAP preparation and submittal to customers
Performs final quality inspection of finished product
Conducts process and product sample audits for compliance to specifications
- Yetter Farm Equipment’s mission to provide profitable solutions for production agriculture has driven our company since 1930. Through our dedication to quality, outstanding customer service, and on-time delivery, we have become an industry leader in designing planter attachments and eq...nbsp;
- Quickly make adjustments to the Yetter Air Adjust products with the 2940 In-Cab-Controller, also available in an ISOBUS-compatible option.
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;