Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
A Name Tested by Time The Yetter name is known by generations of farm families. By listening and responding to the needs of farmers over the years, we have forged strong, lasting relationships. This is the cornerstone of Yetter Farm Equipment’s time-tested reputation for value, servi...sp;
- Open position: design engineer
Uses CREO to develop designs or create drawings
Acts as product technical expert for production, sales, and service departments
Coordinates product development from concept through production release, which includes prototype desi...nbsp;
- You want your equipment to keep running, year after year. That's why we think it's important for you to understand Yetter Farm Equipment’s commitment to providing you with products built for years of use.
From design to final assembly, Yetter products are constructed to withstand the ...t it.
- rn"As a Yetter dealer, I maintain a close relationship with the Yetter team to stay up to date on the newest products and to discuss industry news. But when I need information quickly and a phone call is not an option, I turn to the Yetter website. The restructuring of the product informatio...s."rn
- Open position: quality control technician
Performs final quality inspection of finished product
Conducts process and product sample audits for compliance to specifications
Documents non-conforming products and executes quality protocol
Provides quality support...bsp;
- rnI've been selling Yetter Farm Equipment products for 15 years, and every year Yetter has adapted its products to meet the current needs of producers. I think this flexible and progressive culture has energized Yetter for the past 80 years, making it a strong and growing agri-business.rnNew...ht!rn
- Why join the team at Yetter?
A progressive company
We are in touch with the needs of our industry as we lead the way in residue management attachments, fertilizer application products, and row crop products. As the processes of farming change, our products evolve to meet the need.
- Quickly make adjustments to the Yetter Air Adjust products with the 2940 In-Cab-Controller, also available in an ISOBUS-compatible option.
- Open position: assembly/production laborer
Assembles fabricated parts to small or light sub-assemblies and complete units
Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
Uses hand tools and small power tools to assemble u...bsp;
- Yetter Farm Equipment’s mission to provide profitable solutions for production agriculture has driven our company since 1930. Through our dedication to quality, outstanding customer service, and on-time delivery, we have become an industry leader in designing planter attachments and eq...nbsp;