Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Open position: buyer
Manage assigned supplier relations on both a tactical and strategic level, within the guidelines of the Supply Management team’s goals for quality, delivery and cost management.
Aggressively negotiate pricing, lead times and other pert...bsp;
- Open position: design engineer
Uses CREO to develop designs or create drawings
Acts as product technical expert for production, sales, and service departments
Coordinates product development from concept through production release, which includes prototype desi...nbsp;
Open position: field service specialist
Advises dealers and customers on product application, maintenance, and adjustments and responds to performance and reliability issues
Provides technical support to dealers and customers for all products
- Open position: paint/assembly
Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Carry out all work within scheduled deadlines
Perform all duties with a positive outlook and attitude
Must be able to follow directions and work quic...bsp;
- Open position: quality control technician
Performs final quality inspection of finished product
Conducts process and product sample audits for compliance to specifications
Documents non-conforming products and executes quality protocol
Provides quality support...bsp;
- Open position: assembly/production laborer
Assembles fabricated parts to small or light sub-assemblies and complete units
Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
Uses hand tools and small power tools to assemble u...bsp;
- rnWilliam and Robb Hinton stand behind their investment in the Yetter 3600 toolbar. The Hintons are a father-and-son team farming in Virginia's Northern Neck. This location is part of the Chesapeake Bay watershed and is very sensitive to environmental pollutants. "We feel very strongly about...er.rn
- Why join the team at Yetter?
A progressive company
We are in touch with the needs of our industry as we lead the way in residue management attachments, fertilizer application products, and row crop products. As the processes of farming change, our products evolve to meet the need.