Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Jim Rogers swapped his fertilizer coulters for Yetter Farm Equipment’s 3000 Viper® II With Gauge Wheels because they looked more heavy-duty than a leading competitor’s best model, and he was looking for more accurate fertilizer placement. "The Vipers are heavier than the othe...nbsp;
- Designed to utilize blade sizes from 16" to 22", the Generation III Cutting Coulter is a spring-loaded coulter that fits many applications.
- The 1300-121 Seed Jet II’s motor operates a blower that produces a stream of air through a rotating air lock, sending seed out through hose to fill the planter or drill.
- rnIn central Michigan's rolling hills, Lee Thelen encounters just about every type of soil, from heavy clay to loam to sand. He needed a fertilizer application tool that could stay in the ground in changing conditions. He found it in the 3000 Viper® II from Yetter Farm Equipment.rn"The s...e."rn
- 7200/7300 (MEII), 1700 (MEII Plus, MEII Pro)
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- View English catalog:
Download and view the PDF
View Russian catalog:
Download and view Russian PDF
View French catalog:
Download and view French PDF
View German catalog:
Download and view German PDF
View Ukrainian catalog:
Download and view Ukrainian PD...h PDF
- Thank you for purchasing a Yetter product. You can be confident that its performance will not just meet but exceed your highest expectations!
To assist customers, like you, with the operation of Yetter products, you have access to a library of thorough product manuals. Each is designed with...5777.
- This spring-loaded coulter utilizes blade sizes from 17" to 20". Depth can quickly be adjusted to the desired setting with the toolbar mounting bracket.
- Viper® II Fertilizer Coulter