Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- The 2982 Vertical Tillage Attachment is capable of running at speeds of 6 to 10 mph and can be used in the spring or fall.
- The tool-mounted 2967-039 Row Cleaner for Fertilizer Toolbars provides residue management before planting.
- The Double-Frame Hydraulic Locking Toolbar can be customized for a variety of applications, including strip-tillage, pre-plant or side-dress, fertilizing, and more.
- With the versatile design of the Single-Frame Hydraulic Locking Toolbar, growers can achieve the exact custom setup they need for a variety of applications, including strip-tillage, pre-plant or side-dress, fertilizing, and more.
- The 3600 Fertilizer Toolbar, designed specifically for John Deere 4710-4830 sprayers with 80'–90' booms, allows you to side-dress corn later into the growing season, feeding crops based on their nutrient requirements.
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Designed to utilize blade sizes from 16" to 20", the spring-loaded 2910 Heavy-Duty Coulter is used for many applications.
- Soil resistance keeps residue management tools operating properly. Consequently, managing residue in soft soils can be extremely tricky. Fortunately, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this list of tips for preparing the perfect seedbed in even the softest soil conditions.
- rnBrandon Wilson knows cotton. He helps farm over 12,000 acres of it for AMD Farms. He also knows that Yetter SharkTooth® wheels coupled with 2967 residue managers are a powerful tool for dealing with the trash left behind after a crop. He appreciates the tools' heavy frames. "We run six...m."rn