Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- A properly adjusted planter is key to a successful planting season. However, planter adjustment can be a detailed and time-consuming process. To help you make sure your planter is 100% ready to go, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this quick guide to proper planter adjustment.
- Efficiently unload seed from seed boxes into equipment with the 1300-175 Seed Chute Assembly.
- The 1300-121 Seed Jet II’s motor operates a blower that produces a stream of air through a rotating air lock, sending seed out through hose to fill the planter or drill.
- Stop and start seed flow with the flip of a switch and easily move from box to box with the 1300 Seed Box Train.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- Create the perfect seedbed in tough soil conditions with the 6200 Firming Wheel.
- For John Deere air seeders, the 2966-002 Row Cleaner bolts to John Deere 60/90 Series openers to add residue-clearing capability.
- A Name Tested by Time The Yetter name is known by generations of farm families. By listening and responding to the needs of farmers over the years, we have forged strong, lasting relationships. This is the cornerstone of Yetter Farm Equipment’s time-tested reputation for value, service...nbsp;