Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Continue to treat planted bedded rows with the 3700 Ridge-Till Rotary Hoe, designed to till an area 15 wide on top of raised beds.
- The 3400/3500 Min-Till Rotary Hoe is the ideal fit for higher-residue operations.
- Stop weeds in their tracks and maintain the health of your crop with the field-proven 3400/3500 Conventional Rotary Hoe.
- View English catalog:
Download and view the PDF
View Russian catalog:
Download and view Russian PDF
View French catalog:
Download and view French PDF
View German catalog:
Download and view German PDF
View Ukrainian catalog:
Download and view Ukrainian PD...h PDF
- Thank you for purchasing a Yetter product. You can be confident that its performance will not just meet but exceed your highest expectations!
To assist customers, like you, with the operation of Yetter products, you have access to a library of thorough product manuals. Each is designed with...5777.
- Rotary Hoe
- rn"I tested a roller harrow and compared the results to that of the Yetter Rotary Hoe. I like the Rotary Hoe better. It does a great job of lifting and redistributing the residue, but it doesn't break off and level the crowns and standing stalks."rn
- The 2960-039-MW No-Till Coulter, which features a multi-wave blade, lightly tills the ground in front of Monosem planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- rn"As a Yetter dealer, I maintain a close relationship with the Yetter team to stay up to date on the newest products and to discuss industry news. But when I need information quickly and a phone call is not an option, I turn to the Yetter website. The restructuring of the product informatio...s."rn