Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- The dual blades of the 2962 Double Disc Fertilizer Opener cut a slot to inject liquid or dry fertilizer two inches over and either shallower or deeper than the planting depth.
- The Double-Frame Hydraulic Locking Toolbar can be customized for a variety of applications, including strip-tillage, pre-plant or side-dress, fertilizing, and more.
- Rich Maurer uses Yetter 2962 Unit-Mounted Double Disc Fertilizer Openers to apply liquid fertilizer when he plants 2,700 acres of corn and sugar beets in Michigan. Rich’s 24 Double Disc Openers are row-unit mounted, and he plants his beets in 30-inch rows.rn"We’d talked to other ...scs."
- Thank you for purchasing a Yetter product. You can be confident that its performance will not just meet but exceed your highest expectations!
To assist customers, like you, with the operation of Yetter products, you have access to a library of thorough product manuals. Each is designed with...5777.
- Double Hub No-Till Coulter
- View English catalog:
Download and view the PDF
View Russian catalog:
Download and view Russian PDF
View French catalog:
Download and view French PDF
View German catalog:
Download and view German PDF
- The 2960-127/134 No-Till Coulter lightly tills the ground in front of John Deere, Kinze, and White planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- The Beveled Wheel moves residue, clods, rocks, and other debris to help improve planting conditions.
- The 2960-033/034/041 No-Till Coulter lightly tills the ground in front of John Deere, Kinze, and White planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.