Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Stop weeds in their tracks and maintain the health of your crop with the field-proven 3400/3500 Conventional Rotary Hoe.
- View English catalog:
Download and view the PDF
View Russian catalog:
Download and view Russian PDF
View French catalog:
Download and view French PDF
View German catalog:
Download and view German PDF
View Ukrainian catalog:
Download and view Ukrainian PD...nbsp;
- Thank you for purchasing a Yetter product. You can be confident that its performance will not just meet but exceed your highest expectations!
To assist customers, like you, with the operation of Yetter products, you have access to a library of thorough product manuals. Each is designed with...5777.
- Continue to treat planted bedded rows with the 3700 Ridge-Till Rotary Hoe, designed to till an area 15 wide on top of raised beds.
- The 3400/3500 Min-Till Rotary Hoe is the ideal fit for higher-residue operations.
- Traditional closed gauge wheels tend to plug when planting conditions are less than ideal. The Spoke Planter Gauge Wheel from Yetter helps you avoid that frustrating downtime.
- Safely transport combine heads around your on-the-go-operation with the 8500 Head Cart Trailer. Available in five model lengths—27', 32', 38', 43', and 48'.
- The 6200-143 Stud Wheel Kit makes is possible to mount Yetter Cast Spike Closing Wheels to certain John Deere or Kinze planters models.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.