Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Turn your cutting coulter into a fertilizer placement coulter with the 2910-114 Liquid Injector Kit or the 2910-137 High-Clearance Injector Kit.
- The 2940 Pneumatic Controller features pneumatic technology to make the fastest adjustments in the industry utilizing the Yetter-exclusive Proportional Quick Exhaust (PQE) valve system.
- The Double-Frame Hydraulic Locking Toolbar can be customized for a variety of applications, including strip-tillage, pre-plant or side-dress, fertilizing, and more.
- The tool-mounted 2967-039 Row Cleaner for Fertilizer Toolbars provides residue management before planting.
- With the versatile design of the Single-Frame Hydraulic Locking Toolbar, growers can achieve the exact custom setup they need for a variety of applications, including strip-tillage, pre-plant or side-dress, fertilizing, and more.
- Knife Tube Options for 10,000 Magnum™
- The 3600 Fertilizer Toolbar, designed specifically for John Deere 4710-4830 sprayers with 80'–90' booms, allows you to side-dress corn later into the growing season, feeding crops based on their nutrient requirements.
- The 6200-006 Twister Ring Kit pairs with John Deere, White, and newer Kinze planters.
- Designed to utilize blade sizes from 16" to 20", the spring-loaded 2910 Heavy-Duty Coulter is used for many applications.