Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Designed to utilize blade sizes from 16" to 22", the Generation III Cutting Coulter is a spring-loaded coulter that fits many applications.
- This spring-loaded coulter utilizes blade sizes from 17" to 20". Depth can quickly be adjusted to the desired setting with the toolbar mounting bracket.
- Thank you for purchasing a Yetter product. You can be confident that its performance will not just meet but exceed your highest expectations!
To assist customers, like you, with the operation of Yetter products, you have access to a library of thorough product manuals. Each is designed with...5777.
- View English catalog:
Download and view the PDF
View Russian catalog:
Download and view Russian PDF
View French catalog:
Download and view French PDF
View German catalog:
Download and view German PDF
- Generation III Coulter
- Working with closing wheels, the 6200-108 Drag Chain provides additional functionality to close the seed trench and help ensure uniform emergence.
- A Name Tested by Time The Yetter name is known by generations of farm families. By listening and responding to the needs of farmers over the years, we have forged strong, lasting relationships. This is the cornerstone of Yetter Farm Equipment’s time-tested reputation for value, service...nbsp;
- Wholegoods Price Book* (PDF format)
Catalog Price List** (Microsoft Excel format)
*The wholegoods price book became effective on February 2, 2018. Reprint page 27 & 28.
**The parts price book became effective on February 7, 2018.
Downloadable Yetter Ads (PDF form...site.
- rn"As a Yetter dealer, I maintain a close relationship with the Yetter team to stay up to date on the newest products and to discuss industry news. But when I need information quickly and a phone call is not an option, I turn to the Yetter website. The restructuring of the product informatio...s."rn
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;