Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- The pneumatic 2940 Air Adjust™ Rolling Basket crumbles and firms soil, leading to a smoother ride for row-unit gauge wheels and more consistent ground conditions.
- Thank you for purchasing a Yetter product. You can be confident that its performance will not just meet but exceed your highest expectations!
To assist customers, like you, with the operation of Yetter products, you have access to a library of thorough product manuals. Each is designed with...5777.
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- The 5000 Stalk Devastator™ saves tires and tracks by knocking over and crushing stalks while leaving them attached, speeding up the cornstalk breakdown process and improving field conditions for spring planting.
- View English catalog:
Download and view the PDF
View Russian catalog:
Download and view Russian PDF
View French catalog:
Download and view French PDF
View German catalog:
Download and view German PDF
- Rolling Basket Attachment
- The Finger Wheel moves residue, clods, rocks, and other debris to help improve planting conditions.
- Next year, Mike Cline will be running Yetter 5000 Stalk Devastators™ on all three of his John Deere S680 12-row combines. They’ll cover 6,500 corn-on-corn acres, successfully knocking down stubble and preventing tire damage. "We really started seeing problems with premature tire ...ied."
- rn"As a Yetter dealer, I maintain a close relationship with the Yetter team to stay up to date on the newest products and to discuss industry news. But when I need information quickly and a phone call is not an option, I turn to the Yetter website. The restructuring of the product informatio...s."rn
- The Beveled Wheel moves residue, clods, rocks, and other debris to help improve planting conditions.