Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- Adjust closing wheel pressure quickly with four settings with the 6200-109 Closing Wheel, a replacement for the factory closing wheel system on Case IH planters.
- The 6000-002 Quick-Adjust V Closing Wheel is designed as a factory tail-wheel assembly replacement specifically for John Deere 7000 and 7100 planters.
- Traditional closed gauge wheels tend to plug when planting conditions are less than ideal. The Spoke Planter Gauge Wheel from Yetter helps you avoid that frustrating downtime.
- Achieve seed trench closure and break up sidewall compaction with the 6200 Twister Closing Wheel.
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- A properly adjusted planter is key to a successful planting season. However, planter adjustment can be a detailed and time-consuming process. To help you make sure your planter is 100% ready to go, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this quick guide to proper planter adjustment.
- Create the perfect seedbed in tough soil conditions with the 6200 Firming Wheel.
- Mitchell Corbin runs Yetter 6200 Paddle Closing Wheels™ on his 36-row, 20" John Deere planter, and he’s gotten some comments on them. "They don’t look like anything else I’ve had." When his dealer suggested he try them out to help with sidewall compaction, Mitchell ag...ter."
- The 6200-143 Stud Wheel Kit makes is possible to mount Yetter Cast Spike Closing Wheels to certain John Deere or Kinze planters models.