Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- The 2967 Narrow Rigid Residue Manager is perfect for planters that have limited clearance for residue management.
- The 2967-013A/014A Short, Narrow Floating Residue Manager is designed for narrow-row planters with 15", 20", and 22" spacing.
- Take control from the cab with the pneumatic 2940-010 Air Adjust Coulter/Residue Manager Combo, a unit-mounted coulter with an adjustable floating residue manager.
- Yetter offers three residue manager solutions designed specifically for narrow, twin-row planting setups.
- The tool-mounted 2967-039 Residue Manager for Fertilizer Toolbars provides residue management before planting.
- The industry’s first coulter/residue manager combination, the 2967-115 Pin Adjust Residue Manager works with the Yetter 2960-127/134 No-Till Coulter for residue clearing and soil preparation during planting.
- Achieve coulter tillage and residue management with the 2967-006 Floating Residue Manager.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.