Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- The 2967 Narrow Rigid Row Cleaner is perfect for planters that have limited clearance for residue management.
- Soil resistance keeps residue management tools operating properly. Consequently, managing residue in soft soils can be extremely tricky. Fortunately, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this list of tips for preparing the perfect seedbed in even the softest soil conditions.
- The 2967-013A/014A Short, Narrow Floating Row Cleaner is designed for narrow-row planters with 15", 20", and 22" spacing.
- Achieve coulter tillage and residue management with the 2967-006 Floating Row Cleaner.
- The tool-mounted 2967-039 Row Cleaner for Fertilizer Toolbars provides residue management before planting.
- The 2967-042A Floating Row Cleaner, designed for John Deere row-unit mounted coulters, combines tillage and residue management during planting.
- Yetter offers three row cleaner solutions designed specifically for narrow, twin-row planting setups.