Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- A Name Tested by Time The Yetter name is known by generations of farm families. By listening and responding to the needs of farmers over the years, we have forged strong, lasting relationships. This is the cornerstone of Yetter Farm Equipment’s time-tested reputation for value, service...nbsp;
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- rnWhen the need arises for a particular tool, Allan Brooks likes to know he has it available in his toolbox. That's the way he feels about his Yetter 2910 Heavy-Duty Coulters. The coulters, mounted on a 16-foot toolbar, are ready for use when needed. He knows he can rely on the heavy-duty co...n."rn
- Field-proven for over 30 years, the Yetter 6300 Complete Coulter Cart is designed with parallel linkage, enabling easy adjustments to the operating depth and maintaining weight transfer from the tractor to the cart.
- Take control from the cab with the pneumatic 2940-010 Air Adjust Coulter/Row Cleaner Combo, a unit-mounted coulter with an adjustable floating residue manager.
- The 2960-020-MW No-Till Coulter, which features a multi-wave blade, lightly tills the ground in front of Case IH planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- The 2960-039-MW No-Till Coulter, which features a multi-wave blade, lightly tills the ground in front of Monosem planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- The 2967-035 Row Cleaner is designed to be used with no-till coulters or as a floating row cleaner only.