Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- The 1300-121 Seed Jet II’s motor operates a blower that produces a stream of air through a rotating air lock, sending seed out through hose to fill the planter or drill.
- A properly adjusted planter is key to a successful planting season. However, planter adjustment can be a detailed and time-consuming process. To help you make sure your planter is 100% ready to go, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this quick guide to proper planter adjustment.
- Efficiently unload seed from seed boxes into equipment with the 1300-175 Seed Chute Assembly.
- Stop and start seed flow with the flip of a switch and easily move from box to box with the 1300 Seed Box Train.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- Minnesota farmer Rick Loll and his sons have used the 1300 Seed Jet II™ from Yetter Farm Equipment for about ten years. "I think we’ve only changed one belt—and added gas," said Rick. "The reliability of this unit has been exceptional."rnSo exceptional that when operational...stem.
- The Double-Frame Hydraulic Locking Toolbar can be customized for a variety of applications, including strip-tillage, pre-plant or side-dress, fertilizing, and more.
- Versatile and durable, the Yetter 6150 Hydraulic Markers create a highly visible mark with adjustable disc angles, even in tough conditions.