Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Open position: design engineer
Uses CREO to develop designs or create drawings
Acts as product technical expert for production, sales, and service departments
Coordinates product development from concept through production release, which includes prototype desi...nbsp;
- rnWilliam and Robb Hinton stand behind their investment in the Yetter 3600 toolbar. The Hintons are a father-and-son team farming in Virginia's Northern Neck. This location is part of the Chesapeake Bay watershed and is very sensitive to environmental pollutants. "We feel very strongly about...er.rn
- Why join the team at Yetter?
A progressive company
We are in touch with the needs of our industry as we lead the way in residue management attachments, fertilizer application products, and row crop products. As the processes of farming change, our products evolve to meet the need.
- Open position: Marketing Coordinator/Digital Marketing Specialist
Works with the marketing team to lead the design, creation and implementation of marketing programs to support expansion and growth of Yetter Manufacturing services and products. The primary f...nbsp;
- Open position: quality control technician
PPAP review for compliance ability
PPAP preparation and submittal to customers
Performs final quality inspection of finished product
Conducts process and product sample audits for compliance to specifications