Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Where and How We Ship Orders
Yetter Farm Equipment ships throughout North America, as well as many international destinations. Please note that the destination of an order may make an important difference in its mode of transportation. This is especially appli...duct.
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- A Name Tested by Time The Yetter name is known by generations of farm families. By listening and responding to the needs of farmers over the years, we have forged strong, lasting relationships. This is the cornerstone of Yetter Farm Equipment’s time-tested reputation for value, service...nbsp;
- Colchester IL and Macomb IL facilities of Yetter Manufacturing - Seed planiting and fertilizer placement farm machinery.
- "It’s the best purchase we made this year," said Matt Blankenship of Pioneer Seed & Blankenship Farms, referring to the Yetter 5000 Stalk Devastator™. "Today’s corn stalks are so much tougher, but the Devastator was the answer I was looking for to plant into corn stalks...uson.
- YETTER FARM EQUIPMENT
PO Box 358 109 S. McDonough Colchester, IL 62326 USA
Toll Free 800.447.5777
YETTER FARM EQUIPMENT (MACOMB LOCATION)
601 N. State St.Macomb, IL USA
HOURS OF OPERATION
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (...nbsp;
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- rnBrent Jungman of Jungman Wildlife Supply has developed over 200 wildlife-habitat planters made from Yetter products. Using the 71 Planter Unit with the 2967 Screw Adjust Residue Managers mounted on the front of the planter, Jungman has created a unique design. "It took a little trial and e...t."rn
- Electrostatic painting uses positively charged paint to adhere to negatively charged parts. This eliminates overspray and provides firm adhesion for a sleek and durable finished product.
Powder coating is another option available to Yetter partners. Washing, drying, painti...nbsp;
- By using this invention submission form/website, you (the “user” or “you”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Agreement"). Before you may submit any invention information, you must read and accept all the terms and conditions in this A...pany.