Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Where and How We Ship Orders
Yetter Farm Equipment ships throughout North America, as well as many international destinations. Please note that the destination of an order may make an important difference in its mode of transportation. This is especially appli...duct.
A Name Tested by Time The Yetter name is known by generations of farm families. By listening and responding to the needs of farmers over the years, we have forged strong, lasting relationships. This is the cornerstone of Yetter Farm Equipment’s time-tested reputation for value, servi...sp;
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Colchester IL and Macomb IL facilities of Yetter Manufacturing - Seed planiting and fertilizer placement farm machinery.
Open position: field service specialist
Advises dealers and customers on product application, maintenance, and adjustments and responds to performance and reliability issues
Provides technical support to dealers and customers for all products
- YETTER FARM EQUIPMENT
PO Box 358 109 S. McDonough Colchester, IL 62326 USA
Toll Free 800.447.5777
HOURS OF OPERATION
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Central Time Zone) Monday-Friday
7:00 a.m.-3:00 p...tion.
- “It’s the best purchase we made this year,” said Matt Blankenship of Pioneer Seed & Blankenship Farms, referring to the Yetter 5000 Stalk Devastator™. “Today’s corn stalks are so much tougher, but the Devastator was the answer I was looking for to plan...uson.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- Why join the team at Yetter?
A progressive company
We are in touch with the needs of our industry as we lead the way in residue management attachments, fertilizer application products, and row crop products. As the processes of farming change, our products evolve to meet the need.
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.