Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Center the blade on the hub so that it is concentric when it turns. Place the knife top up to the coulter blade so the knife and coulter blade just slightly contact each other at the tip. Then, as the coulter blade rotates up the knife, you want to have a gradual gap between the knife and co...lade.
- If the planter unit and/or frame-mounted coulters are running too deep, properly adjust coulter height and ensure that in operation the planter hitch is set to the correct height (consult the planter's operator manual). If the double disc openers are excessively worn, replace the openers. If... dry.
- Poor seed germination may be caused by seed being too close to like residue (ex. corn following corn), which can result in alleopathic poisoning. Use a residue clearing device which moves residue instead of incorporating it into the soil to improve germination.
- Tri-fold markers are equipped with restricted elbow fittings on the hydraulic cylinder to limit the marker from rapid operation/movement. If the marker operates slower than 8 seconds, drill out the restriction with a 1/16" bit. Adjust the hydraulic oil flow to operate the marker no faster th...onds.
- Yes, you can do whichever best fits your operation. If you take the seal out, you must grease every 50 hours. If you leave the seal intact, fill the wheel assembly with grease before using. No need to grease again until you replace the bearing.
- rnPlanter is not level—raise the planter drawbarrnToo much row unit down pressurernFrame height is too low—refer to planter operator’s manualrnSoil is very loosern
- Most likely the engine oil level is too low. Check the engine oil level and add oil as necessary. The oil level must be on the “full” mark to engage the oil level sensor.
- rn rn Gauge wheels are picking up soilrn rn Planter frame height is too highrn rn Seed trench is compactedrn rn Residue managers operating to deeprn rn Excessive wear on gauge wheel tires and disc opener bladesrn
- rnIncrease down pressure on row unitrnCheck planter frame heightrnAdd ballast to planter framernAdjust no-till coulter to penetrate less than seed depthrn
- In most conditions, mount the wheels offset in the front hole and rear hole. In some conditions, the wheels perform best when mounted in one front hole and one middle hole.