Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- Prevent soil buildup and enhance your Floater Wheel with the 2966-199 Soil Shield.
- The 6200-040 Drag Chain Shield is the quick solution for storing drag chains when they aren’t needed.
- Stop weeds in their tracks and maintain the health of your crop with the field-proven 3400/3500 Conventional Rotary Hoe.
- Continue to treat planted bedded rows with the 3700 Ridge-Till Rotary Hoe, designed to till an area 15 wide on top of raised beds.
- The 3400/3500 Min-Till Rotary Hoe is the ideal fit for higher-residue operations.
- Mitchell Corbin runs Yetter 6200 Paddle Closing Wheels™ on his 36-row, 20” John Deere planter, and he’s gotten some comments on them. “They don’t look like anything else I’ve had.” When his dealer suggested he try them out to help with sidewall compa...nbsp;
- The 6200-006 Poly Spike Ring Kit pairs with John Deere, White, and newer Kinze planters.
- Next year, Mike Cline will be running Yetter 5000 Stalk Devastators™ on all three of his John Deere S680 12-row combines. They’ll cover 6,500 corn-on-corn acres, successfully knocking down stubble and preventing tire damage. “We really started seeing problems with premature...dquo;