Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- Prevent soil buildup and enhance your Floater Wheel with the 2966-199 Soil Shield.
- Continue to treat planted bedded rows with the 3700 Ridge-Till Rotary Hoe, designed to till an area 15 wide on top of raised beds.
- The 3400/3500 Min-Till Rotary Hoe is the ideal fit for higher-residue operations.
- Stop weeds in their tracks and maintain the health of your crop with the field-proven 3400/3500 Conventional Rotary Hoe.
- The 6200-040 Drag Chain Shield is the quick solution for storing drag chains when they aren’t needed.
- Prevent build-up with Yetter residue floating row cleaner for C Shank with high-strengh steel arm to take on tough residue - product 2967-033.
- A properly adjusted planter is key to a successful planting season. However, planter adjustment can be a detailed and time-consuming process. To help you make sure your planter is 100% ready to go, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this quick guide to proper planter adjustment.
- History of family-owned Yetter Manufacturing in Colchester, IL USA - Seed planting and fertilizer placement machinery - Colchester, IL.