Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Sales & Service Staff
Derek Allensworth, Sales Managerdallensworth@yetterco.com
Scott Cale, Territory Managerscale@yetterco.com(IL,KY,TN)
Ryan Cramer, Territory Managerrcramer@yetterco.com (AK, AZ, CA, CO, ID, HI, KS, TX, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, UT...nbsp;
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- The 2940 Pneumatic Controller features pneumatic technology to make the fastest adjustments in the industry utilizing the Yetter-exclusive Proportional Quick Exhaust (PQE) valve system.
- By using this invention submission form/website, you (the “user” or “you”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Agreement"). Before you may submit any invention information, you must read and accept all the terms and conditions in this A...pany.
- Yetter Farm Equipment’s mission to provide profitable solutions for production agriculture has driven our company since 1930. Through our dedication to quality, outstanding customer service, and on-time delivery, we have become an industry leader in designing planter attachments and eq...nbsp;
- Take control from the cab with the pneumatic 2940-010 Air Adjust Coulter/Row Cleaner Combo, a unit-mounted coulter with an adjustable floating residue manager.
- Open position: quality control technician
PPAP review for compliance ability
PPAP preparation and submittal to customers
Performs final quality inspection of finished product
Conducts process and product sample audits for compliance to specifications
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- Field-proven for over 30 years, the Yetter 6300 Complete Coulter Cart is designed with parallel linkage, enabling easy adjustments to the operating depth and maintaining weight transfer from the tractor to the cart.