Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- The 71 Planter Unit is a mechanical-plate planter.
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- A properly adjusted planter is key to a successful planting season. However, planter adjustment can be a detailed and time-consuming process. To help you make sure your planter is 100% ready to go, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this quick guide to proper planter adjustment.
- The 2960-127/134 No-Till Coulter lightly tills the ground in front of John Deere, Kinze, and White planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- The 2960-020-MW No-Till Coulter, which features a multi-wave blade, lightly tills the ground in front of Case IH planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- rnAs a first-year farmer with a small acreage, Mike Sottile turned to Yetter Manufacturing for the company's 71 Series Planter Units. "I went to my local equipment dealer looking for a reasonable planting setup. I wanted a custom-built, small planter. The Yetter planter units were not too la...r!"rn
- The 2960-033/034/041 No-Till Coulter lightly tills the ground in front of John Deere, Kinze, and White planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- Soil resistance keeps residue management tools operating properly. Consequently, managing residue in soft soils can be extremely tricky. Fortunately, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this list of tips for preparing the perfect seedbed in even the softest soil conditions.