Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- The 2967-013A/014A Short, Narrow Floating Row Cleaner is designed for narrow-row planters with 15", 20", and 22" spacing.
- 2960-021 Unit-Mount Coulter
- The 2968-030 Row-Unit Mount In-Between Fertilizer Opener for Case IH is one of the most flexible fertilizer openers on the market.
- The 2967-029A/097A Short, Floating Row Cleaner is designed for planters with 30", 36", and 40" rows.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- The 2968 Row Unit Mount In-Between Single Wheel Fertilizer Opener is one of the most flexible fertilizer openers on the market.
- The 2968 Row Unit Mount In-Between Dual Wheel Fertilizer Opener is one of the most flexible fertilizer openers on the market.
- The tool-mounted 2967-039 Row Cleaner for Fertilizer Toolbars provides residue management before planting.