Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- A properly adjusted planter is key to a successful planting season. However, planter adjustment can be a detailed and time-consuming process. To help you make sure your planter is 100% ready to go, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this quick guide to proper planter adjustment.
- The 71 Planter Unit is a mechanical-plate planter.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- The 2967-029A/097A Short, Floating Row Cleaner is designed for planters with 30", 36", and 40" rows.
- The 9010 TrackTill is the only product specifically designed to eliminate the pinch-row effect—compaction caused by planter and tractor wheels that can greatly reduce yields.
- The 2940 Pneumatic Controller features pneumatic technology to make the fastest adjustments in the industry utilizing the Yetter-exclusive Proportional Quick Exhaust (PQE) valve system.