Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- The 2967-038 Floating Row Cleaner for Case IH and HCS Shanks clears residue while making strips and placing fertilizer.
- The 2960-020-MW No-Till Coulter, which features a multi-wave blade, lightly tills the ground in front of Case IH planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.
- Adjust closing wheel pressure quickly with four settings with the 6200-109 Closing Wheel, a replacement for the factory closing wheel system on Case IH planters.
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- Sales & Service Staff
Derek Allensworth, Sales Managerdallensworth@yetterco.com
Scott Cale, Territory Managerscale@yetterco.com(IL,KY,TN)
Ryan Cramer, Territory Managerrcramer@yetterco.com (AK, AZ, CA, CO, ID, HI, KS, TX, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, UT...nbsp;
- The 2968-030 Row-Unit Mount In-Between Fertilizer Opener for Case IH is one of the most flexible fertilizer openers on the market.
- Open Position - Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Performs a variety of shipping and receiving tasks. Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Moves/routes incoming items to the appropriate location.
Essential Duties an...nbsp;
- Yetter Farm Equipment’s mission to provide profitable solutions for production agriculture has driven our company since 1930. Through our dedication to quality, outstanding customer service, and on-time delivery, we have become an industry leader in designing planter attachments and eq...nbsp;