Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Soil resistance keeps residue management tools operating properly. Consequently, managing residue in soft soils can be extremely tricky. Fortunately, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this list of tips for preparing the perfect seedbed in even the softest soil conditions.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- Take control from the cab with the pneumatic 2940-010 Air Adjust Coulter/Row Cleaner Combo, a unit-mounted coulter with an adjustable floating residue manager.
- The industry’s first coulter/row cleaner combination, the 2967-115 Pin Adjust Row Cleaner works with the Yetter 2960-127/134 No-Till Coulter for residue clearing and soil preparation during planting.
- Make time-saving adjustments with the 2966-002A Air Adjust Row Cleaner for John Deere 60/90 Openers.
- Ever wondered what the difference is between zone tillage and coulter tillage? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this brief guide, we outline the basic principles of these two tillage methods, along with their pros and cons and fertilizer application tips.
- The tool-mounted 2967-039 Row Cleaner for Fertilizer Toolbars provides residue management before planting.
- Take advantage of time-saving technology with the 2967 Narrow Screw Adjust Row Cleaner designed for 15", 20", and 22" rows.
- Take advantage of time-saving technology with the 2967 Screw Adjust Row Cleaner designed for 30", 36", and 40" row planters.
- After years of having to get out of the cab to make adjustments, Grant Curtis decided he wanted the ability to adjust his residue managers from the tractor seat quickly and easily. Grant chose the Yetter 2940 Air Adjust™ Residue Manager for his operation. His residue managers are mount...rant.