Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Take control from the cab with the pneumatic 2940-010 Air Adjust Coulter/Residue Manager Combo, a unit-mounted coulter with an adjustable floating residue manager.
- The industry’s first coulter/residue manager combination, the 2967-115 Pin Adjust Residue Manager works with the Yetter 2960-127/134 No-Till Coulter for residue clearing and soil preparation during planting.
- Take advantage of time-saving technology with the 2967 Narrow Screw Adjust Residue Manager designed for 15", 20", and 22" rows.
- Take advantage of time-saving technology with the 2967 Screw Adjust Residue Manager designed for 30", 36", and 40" row planters.
- The tool-mounted 2967-039 Residue Manager for Fertilizer Toolbars provides residue management before planting.
- Take pneumatic control from the cab and quickly adapt residue managers to changing conditions.
- Transporting large combine heads is a daily task during harvest. Yetter Farm Equipment introduces the 8500 Head Cart Trailers to make the job safe, quick and easy.
- Soil resistance keeps residue management tools operating properly. Consequently, managing residue in soft soils can be extremely tricky. Fortunately, Yetter Farm Equipment has put together this list of tips for preparing the perfect seedbed in even the softest soil conditions.
- Achieve coulter tillage and residue management with the 2967-006 Floating Residue Manager.
- The 2967-042A Floating Residue Manager, designed for John Deere row-unit mounted coulters, combines tillage and residue management during planting.