Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- When mounting, planter attachments require a specific amount of clearance. This clearance requirement is sometimes referred to as the “window.” To open your window and eliminate the guesswork from selecting planter attachments, Yetter Farm Equipment developed this comprehensive B...site.
- Designed to utilize blade sizes from 16" to 22", the Generation III Cutting Coulter is a spring-loaded coulter that fits many applications.
- The 1300-121 Seed Jet II’s motor operates a blower that produces a stream of air through a rotating air lock, sending seed out through hose to fill the planter or drill.
- View English catalog:
Download and view the PDF
View Russian catalog:
Download and view Russian PDF
View French catalog:
Download and view French PDF
View German catalog:
Download and view German PDF
View Ukrainian catalog:
Download and view Ukrainian PD...h PDF
- 7200/7300 (MEII), 1700 (MEII Plus, MEII Pro)
- Thank you for purchasing a Yetter product. You can be confident that its performance will not just meet but exceed your highest expectations!
To assist customers, like you, with the operation of Yetter products, you have access to a library of thorough product manuals. Each is designed with...5777.
- Residue Manager Attachment for 2960 Series II
- Add a Yetter SharkTooth® Wheel, Finger Wheel, Beveled Wheel, or Multi-Notched Disc to John Deere screw adjust row cleaners.
- This spring-loaded coulter utilizes blade sizes from 17" to 20". Depth can quickly be adjusted to the desired setting with the toolbar mounting bracket.
- The 2960-127/134 No-Till Coulter lightly tills the ground in front of John Deere, Kinze, and White planter openers and helps increase seed opener life.