Sorry! Page not found!
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Reduce erosion and control fertilizer loss with the 2920 Disc Sealer.
- Reduce erosion and control fertilizer loss with the 2920 Max Sealer Plus.
- The 2920 Wheel Sealer utilizes 4" x 16" closing wheels for low-disturbance sealing of fertilizer in highly erodible ground and side-dress applications.
- The 2967 Multi-Notched Disc is designed to easily move tough residue and soil in no-till farming operations.
- Rich Maurer uses Yetter 2962 Unit-Mounted Double Disc Fertilizer Openers to apply liquid fertilizer when he plants 2,700 acres of corn and sugar beets in Michigan. Rich’s 24 Double Disc Openers are row-unit mounted, and he plants his beets in 30-inch rows.rn"We’d talked to other ...scs."
- Eliminate sidewall compaction and seed trench-closing issues with the 6000 Serrated Closing Disc.
- Properly inspecting and maintaining your equipment is critical to achieving optimum performance in the field. In this guide, Yetter Farm Equipment provides key tips for staying safe and keeping your equipment running smoothly.
For an in-depth version of this guide, please click here...nbsp;
- View English catalog:
Download and view the PDF
View Russian catalog:
Download and view Russian PDF
View French catalog:
Download and view French PDF
View German catalog:
Download and view German PDF
View Ukrainian catalog:
Download and view Ukrainian PD...h PDF
- Thank you for purchasing a Yetter product. You can be confident that its performance will not just meet but exceed your highest expectations!
To assist customers, like you, with the operation of Yetter products, you have access to a library of thorough product manuals. Each is designed with...5777.
- A Name Tested by Time The Yetter name is known by generations of farm families. By listening and responding to the needs of farmers over the years, we have forged strong, lasting relationships. This is the cornerstone of Yetter Farm Equipment’s time-tested reputation for value, service...nbsp;